Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Strawberry Fields

I feel lame for making a Beetles reference, but that's besides the point. This past weekend V and I spent most of our time in the country at my best friend's house. She grew up on a farm so we got the whole experience while there. Big Saturday lunches, lots of kids, and just all around simple fun. It's great to kick back, and drive out of the city limits from time to time to remind me where I came from. I miss living in the middle of nowhere sometimes, I can't deny the beauty in a nice set of rolling hills. And the smell of fresh air is something that can't be compared to anything or described in words.




I really hope now that I am done with my school for this semester we'll be able to have more time like this, I cannot wait to see what the summer holds for us. Plenty of adventures will ensue.



1 comments:

  1. Driving out into the middle of nowhere is so great. I do it pretty much every weekend now. <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim