Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Wishes (1)

My friend Brooke over at Bright Wishes has been doing Wednesday Wishes for awhile now. I have enjoyed reading what she wishes for, so I thought why not finally join in? I'm hoping it will kick me back into blogging since I have been out of the groove for awhile. So here's to hoping!


WISH ONE:
I need A's this semester to get my daycare scholarship for the Fall semester. Cross your fingers.

via
WISH TWO:
A flat tummy, I've been working out but I keep cheating and getting lazy late at night.
via
WISH THREE:
Eating more healthy to keep my energy up and help with the working out so I get results!
via
WISH FOUR:
Tanning minutes, I like tanning to keep up my spirits in cloudy weather.
via
WISH FIVE:
To spend more time cuddling and remembering life is simple and I am lucky with what I have.
via

2 comments:

  1. Cuddlesss YES and good luck on your A's!! Thanks for participating :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wishes! I have a tendency to eat healthy during the day and then give in at night... such a challenge! And cuddling is the best :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim