Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ten


1. This photo was taken was I was pregnant, living in my first rental house. The blowfish was given to me when I was 8 years old by my Nana. This is an accurate portrayal of me. And yes, my fireplace was purple.
2.  My idea of a good night is catching up on one of my favorite TV shows, and drinking a smoothie - probably while studying, but that isn't exactly what I'd consider part of the perfect night. There may or may not be a Nerd Boy playing Poke'mon with me as well.
3. I feel lucky, even though I am extremely unlucky. I am grateful to have a beautiful daughter, supportive friends, and fantastic opportunities presented to me. Without these factors, I wouldn't have anything - either I am extremely lucky to value the simple things in life, or truly blessed. I'll hope for a bit of the both.
4. My favorite color is pink. I know I am 21 years old, but I've never outgrown the color. I don't believe in the whole "if there's too much pink you'll grow to hate it". Totally false.
5. I collected Britney Spears items when I was in elementary school. I had 500 pictures of her on my wall, and had every doll, cd, movie, and concert play set made.
6. You probably know this by now, but baking is my vice. I absolutely love spending all day in the kitchen baking things. It really is an art. But the cupcake trend needs to die. Macaroons are the new cupcakes.
7. Greek food? Yes please. I have an obsession with Greek food since I worked at a Greek restaurant when I was in high school. I still go in there and eat, and try to avoid seeing my boss since I quit without a two week notice. Sorry Yani.
8. When I am hungry, I turn into Betty White. I kid you not. The snickers commercials, totally true. I am a raging DIVA when I am hungry.
9. I survived having Meningitis. It sucked. I missed going to the beach that year because I was in the hospital, only one person came to visit me - my friend Jenny Rhodes.
10. If I had a chance to do everything over again, I'd do almost everything in my life differently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim