Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fairs and Goodbyes

This past week has been a busy week for us. Our friends are packed up and ready to move to Texas which is a very sad moment for me and the offspring. We've both been busy with school and I have been adjusting to working full-time and going to school. So if you're wondering where I've been and why I haven't been here, it's simply because I have been having a breakdown in the corner like "Gimmy" from United States of Tara - if you haven't seen that show - channel inner beast meets the outer world. The good news is I hear things get easier...I'll believe it when I see it though.   But for now, we'll enjoy the simple moments we do get with the people that matter the most. I think life is pretty simple when you break it down. It's amazing how much you learn as you grow older and how much more you value the little things like a kiss from your daughter, or when she shares her blanket with you. No more rushing for me, I think that was the biggest realization I have faced these last couple of months. Life is what you make of it, so make it good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim